9.27.2013

Pop Sugar Box - September Review

TGIF, Happy Friday!

The PopSugar.com - September Box that I got last weekend was pretty fabulous!!
Sign up HERE & enter the code REFER5 for a discount if you want to try PopSugar.com for yourself.

I honestly never planned on keeping this subscription... but I love it! 



Here is what the box came with this month:

DIY Book - $25
Coasters - $16
Headbands - $12 + 20% coupon (One of my fave items in the box!)
Barr-Co. Diffuser - $46 (One of my fave items in the box!)
Fruit bar - $1.50
Sharkies Energy Chews - $1.50
Shoptiques.com Coupon - $25

So.. $102 in tangible items + the $25 gift card that I may or may not use.
And the box was only $35, so it continues to be such a good deal!

Did you get this month's PopSugar.com box? 
If so, what do you think?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Almost OCTOBER - that came fast!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...